|RMA PROCEDURE IN BRIEF
- Go to the following link (click here), and fill out the form.
- UDP's RMA team will contact the customer with an RMA number.
- Send the faulty units with the RMA number to your local office in the US, Europe, or
- UDP will repair and send them back to the customer.
If a defect is found within 30 days after the arrival of the products at the
customer's port or airport, UDP will take responsibility for only two-way shipping
If the faulty items are within warranty, the units need to be shipped to the
customer's local office* at the customer's expense, and UDP will repair and ship them back to
the customer at our cost.
Warranty-In Period shall be determined by the terms and conditions of individual purchasing
If the faulty items are out of warranty, all the costs incurred including two-way
shipping and repair, will be at the customer's expense. The customer will be notified of the
repair charges when UDP's RMA team receives the items.
If an item is returned and found to be working correctly, UDP will refurbish,
upgrade to the latest software and return the units to the customer. The two-way shipping cost
will be the customer's responsibility and along with an additional $50/unit to cover the
testing costs, etc even if the warranty is valid.
* PC DVR cards and NVE/IPC series will be sent to our Korean RMA Team, otherwise all the
procedures remain the same as above.
HOW TO REGISTER A RMA CASE ON THE WEBSITE
- Click Here
- Please fill out all fields; any missed or incorrect information could result in delays.
- If there is more than one item, click the "ADD+" button as shown below.
- You will see an additional box as shown below.
- Click "Submit" when all items are added and information is complete and accurate.